See beyond the headlines with Graphic News
Graphic News’ infographics give a concise and visual presentation of topical news stories of worldwide interest - current affairs, sport, business, science and technology, motoring, entertainment, what is happening, where, when and why - in a unique genre of visual storytelling.
People interested in world news and sport can enjoy the insight infographics provide.
Publishers looking for content can use Graphic News’ stories and graphics:
- Designed for both print and digital, including mobile.
- Easy to use. Can be downloaded, or published using a simple cut-and-paste embed code
- Modifiable, editable and translatable.
- Real-time notifications: E-alerts, Twitter @gngraphicnews, app for mobile users, newsroom FTP feeds
- Archive of graphics going back to 1991: Reusable artwork and information on a wealth of subjects
Graphic News is a specialist independent news agency based in London, that since 1991 has produced a service for news media publishers
Graphic News ... graphics of the highest quality to inspire your readers, meeting news deadlines at a price media publishers can afford
Publisher - Media or Corporate
- Pay a fair and affordable monthly fee
- Give all your staff access without worrying about budgets
- Integrate with your CMS
- The best deal for publishers that use graphics regularly
Single graphic or package deals
- Prices depend on type and age of graphic
- Discounts for multi-buys, packages and regular users
- Download graphics available as jpg files
- For personal use or teaching
- Publish on a personal blog or website
- Enjoy Sportlive apps and other premium content
- Register as a Visitor - Free!
- Receive e-alerts of new graphics and special offers
- Interested in something else?
- Questions or suggestions?